Home » Posts tagged 'voyager'
Tag Archives: voyager
I’ve been part of a West Marches/Dungeons and Dragons campaign with my OC, Bravo, for the past time. She’s a Warlock with a cat-like familiar and just recently got a magic rock that orbits her head, leading to this little comic wherein cats and small, flying objects don’t mix.
I had spent way too long on this already when I decided to throw some shading on; they might be nonsense shadows, but they’re there.
Hey! This sketch of my Dungeons and Dragons/West Marches character in her room is finished. It’s just a little scene of her and her cat familiar interacting with a newly obtained Ioun Stone.
This would probably be finished-finished by now if my work process wasn’t: open the project in the morning; think my thoughts while staring into space; maybe work on it in the dead of night.
Here’s my space cat OC Voyager attacking with her Cosmic Claws! This art was done on traditional media. I have a lot of art to clean of my horrible shaky hands.
My main OC, Dubravka “Bravo” Galloway, is asexual! Like me, maybe? I don’t know, I don’t really have a sense of self.
Since it’s Pride Month, I thought that I might as well do some art for that. Here I have Bravo and another of my original characters, Voyager, interacting. Their color schemes were switched to the asexual pride flag.
While I was trolling my labyrinthine mess of a computer for files to delete, I found some old pictures of my past cats. One was a picture of Cera from before age made her all skin and bones, when she looked like a little matryoshka doll. She was just filled with a generalized malice towards all things instead of more dolls.
So I made a new cat character: a matryoshka doll based on a real one that I have (complete with crack) that’s filled with a grumpy smoke cat.
I did the sewing of plushies once upon a time and I’M DOING IT AGAIN NOW ONCE MORE YES. But now I’m in constant physical pain down my neck and spine, across my shoulders, and around the base of my skull, which may or may not be related to the resumption of the sewing.
I decided to put together a plush for one of my new characters, Voyager the star-cat-astronaut-whatchasay. This is still just the prototype of the plush, which is why multiple pieces are different from their counterparts.
Changes that I’m going to make to the pattern include:
- I’m going to make the body wider and possibly shorter
- Only one connecting segment between the body and arm
- The left leg is the pattern I’m going to use, as it’s cleaner
- The other leg was based on the design principles of a Raichu plush pattern I came across, but that was designed for a connecting piece that allows the leg to rotate which I do not use
- I’m going to separate the collar piece into two pieces, instead of making it one clumsy nightmare
- The head is going to be made of a different cloth with a starry pattern, and I’ll need to determine how I’m going to do the face better
- I’m very proud of that second paw I made for the left arm
- The original plan was to create three balls and sew them onto the other hand piece, but, at the scale I was working with, it was just too much of a hassle and ultimately a waste of material
I need better lighting and a better backdrop for pictures.
Marie Anette is a possessed marionette. A right classy puppet, dancing on strings that extend infinitely into the sky.
She’s not much of an attacker; her main attack involves floating over to a target and spinning her legs at them. Her primary role involves using her strings to delay enemies and puppeteer allied units to effectively use their skills on her turn. And maybe revive fallen units? Or would that be unbalanced?
She’d probably appear as a boss in the City region, continually summoning reinforcements that you’ll have to get through.