TLoZ: Breath of the Wild – PART 42 – Fly Me to the Moon
I briefly drop by the Tower nearest the volcano to get it active before heading towards the coast and up to meet Doctoooor Robbie!
… And I get startled by a massive shadow cast by one of the dragons drifting aimlessly across the moon above.
In this shorter episode, I finish up around Fonsett, with Corinne stating that Rex’s love interest reminds her of his mother and Wulfric inadvertently terrorizing the populace, before heading back to Garfont to beat up my uppity subordinates.
Unable to enter Colony 6 through the front, I head down into the mines below it and meet the only survivor of the defense team, Otharon, and their giant, insipid drill.
In this episode, I become a WALKING BOMB by wandering about in the electricity-proof armor during a thunderstorm. And, after attempting to beat a flying Guardian to death with a box, I clear out a number of shrines.
This episode is spent wandering about Gaur Plain, seeing as much as it has to offer, and meeting with the late-game Immovable Gonzalez back where Juju was snatched up.
I did the sewing of plushies once upon a time and I’M DOING IT AGAIN NOW ONCE MORE YES. But now I’m in constant physical pain down my neck and spine, across my shoulders, and around the base of my skull, which may or may not be related to the resumption of the sewing.
I decided to put together a plush for one of my new characters, Voyager the star-cat-astronaut-whatchasay. This is still just the prototype of the plush, which is why multiple pieces are different from their counterparts.
Changes that I’m going to make to the pattern include:
- I’m going to make the body wider and possibly shorter
- Only one connecting segment between the body and arm
- The left leg is the pattern I’m going to use, as it’s cleaner
- The other leg was based on the design principles of a Raichu plush pattern I came across, but that was designed for a connecting piece that allows the leg to rotate which I do not use
- I’m going to separate the collar piece into two pieces, instead of making it one clumsy nightmare
- The head is going to be made of a different cloth with a starry pattern, and I’ll need to determine how I’m going to do the face better
- I’m very proud of that second paw I made for the left arm
- The original plan was to create three balls and sew them onto the other hand piece, but, at the scale I was working with, it was just too much of a hassle and ultimately a waste of material
I need better lighting and a better backdrop for pictures.
I conclude working on sidequests and head back to Leftheria to progress the plot to Fonsett Village. And along the way, I meet my nemesis, a Unique Olphen Jagron named Confiscator Jimmy.
I hate Olphen Jagron. They’re the worst.